How it Works
3 Step ProcessMore Info
a Vet ClinicMore Info
To get Pre-ApprovedMore Info
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do I apply for finance?
- Q: Is Smartcover Finance a responsible lender?
- Q: Is there an additional cost to Apply for Finance outside of office hours?
- Q: Do you provide assistance for animals other than cats and dogs?
- Q: Can I get pre-approved, before taking my pet into the vet?
- Q: My animal needs surgery which will be expensive, how much finance can I get?
- Q: My pet needs to go back to the vet for another appointment, can I get a ‘Top Up’ on my loan?
- Q: I have another animal that needs vet care, can I add this to my existing loan?
- Q: Can I pay my loan off early?
- Q: Can I get another loan if I’ve already paid mine off?
- Q: Can I get a loan statement print out?
- Q: How can I find out the balance on my loan?
- Q: I have Pet Insurance, but need to pay the vet up front before putting in a claim with my insurance company. Can you help?
- Q: My pet needs URGENT after hours medical attention. Can I get approved for finance after hours?
- Q: I need financial assistance, but my vet doesn’t offer VetCare Finance. Can you still help me?
- Q: What is Smartcovers bank account number?
- Q: Can I pay/settle my loan early?
- Q: Can I make ‘Lump Sum’ payments?
- Q: Can I change my payment schedule / frequency?
- Q: Can I make a payment with a credit card or debit card?
- Q: What is your Interest Rate?
- Q: Are there cost for establishing a loan with Smartcover Finance?
- Q: Do the fees need to be paid upfront?
- Q: What do the booking fees cover?
- Q: Can I Cancel my Contract?
- Q: What is the process if I want to Cancel my Contract?
- Q: How long have I got to Cancel my Contract?
- Q: Do I have to pay anything if I Cancel my Contract?